Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Engagement: Curtis & Kristy

The season has finally shifted from the winter to the spring. As much as I love the snow, we got a LITTLE too much of it this season. I'm happy to welcome in the spring season. I debated whether I'd rather have a ton of snow or a ton of allergic reactions to the pollen in the air during the spring season. My consensus? I'll deal with the allergies!

It had been a while since I saw Kristy, but she's still the same fun girl that I had always known. One thing is always constant with her... the smile. Curtis, on the other hand, was a mystery man to me until we finally met for their engagement shoot. We started off in Accokeek (MD), then made our way through Landover, and ended in Old Town Alexandria. It was during this time that I got to know Curtis a little better. For starters, he's a volunteer fireman, who is proud to serve and protect. It's not a job I could handle, but it's one that I truly respect. This was the first time I had ever visited a fire station, so it was awesome to see the fire truck that I could only see and touch as a toy growing up as a kid!

More importantly, I was able to see the connection he has with Kristy. Together, they're a fun and engaging couple, which made my job very easy. Curtis and Kristy talked about their strong family ties and how those family ties brought them to the location of their wedding. As the wedding plans have started to take shape, I continue to get excited about photographing the day.

Looking for a wedding photographer in the Washington DC Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...








































1 comments:

Jason April 21, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Great photo session! Love how the light hits the couple on those field shots!

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP