Thursday, January 5, 2012

Engagement: Glenn & Ismene

Photographing friends is always poses a mental challenge for me. In the back of my head, I'm constantly nervous about making sure they're happy with the photographs I take. Everyone loves a little pressure, right? Thankfully, Glenn and Izi are easy-going and fun to be around. I can always count on Glenn to provide a good laugh, which made our session fun.

I'm happy to be their photographer and even more happy with the pictures we captured. We had a great time photographing their engagement session in Old Town Alexandria. Wedding pictures coming shortly! Stay tuned...

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...













































0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP