Monday, November 17, 2014

Wedding: Gavin & Emily

This wedding indeed lived up to it's billing as "A Capitol Affair"...  All of the effort, planning, and preparation that Gavin & Emily had put into this wedding really paid off.  My life, as the photographer, was made easy on this day.  Gavin told me from the beginning that he didn't smile in pictures, but on this day, Emily gave him plenty of reason to smile.

Congratulations guys!  I could not have been happier to be your photographer on your most important day together.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...

























1 comments:

Unknown June 18, 2015 at 3:51 AM  

How cute!! I am impressed that Emily made him smile in the wedding photographs. Both are looking stunning together. Looking through these photographs was such a great feeling. Actually I am also getting married at one of prettiest rental halls in Philadelphia. I am going to have destination wedding at my dream place!

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP