Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

I recently took the opportunity to participate in a photography workshop conducted by Hyon Smith with hopes of learning a little bit more from him and his team. The two days I spent with him opened my eyes to a lot more than I expected. It was refreshing to have an instructor that had a good sense of humor, while helping us refine our skills. To make the weekend more eventful, it was also the first snow of the season, which gave us a good reason to get out in the snow and capture some fun moments. Being a photographer in the Washington DC area, it helps having contacts and learning from folks that know the area. Thanks Hyon!












0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP