Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend on the Waterfront

Living in the Washington DC area provides us with many historic sites to see and photograph. Having grown up in this area for the majority of my life, I also have a tendency to forget how simple and truly historic it is here. I recently met up with Niloo in Georgetown to take some pictures. Usually, when one thinks of Georgetown, shopping and bars come to mind first. I've always known the waterfront area to be nice for the outdoor bars in the summer, but on this winter weekend, I found a small area along the outskirts of the waterfront that is rarely this vacated.














2 comments:

Ash February 25, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

I am a true appreciator of photography and you definitely are a great photographer, James. Keep up the good work!

James Woo February 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Thank you Ash. I appreciate the compliment and hope you continue following the blog! A new entry will be posted in the next day or so!

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP