Friday, March 5, 2010

Who Loves Cupcakes?

I recently met up with Bill & Kara. I was forewarned that their children, Billy & Bobby, would be a unique set of brothers to photograph. When I finally met them, she wasn't kidding. Both of them have a crazy amount of energy and both are die-hard Boston Red Sox fans, even sporting the gear to prove it. How does a photographer get these kids to smile? I had zero problems with that, as they were able to cheese it up anytime they saw my camera. There were a handful of times that I had to egg them on to say, "I hate the Yankees!!!" It worked!

Our day ended at Georgetown Cupcakes, as it was Bill & Kara's bait to have the boys take pictures with me. The day was a success and look forward to our next session in July. Looking for a photographer in the Washington DC Area?



























0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP