Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Engagement: Marcel & Lisa

I had the opportunity to meet Marcel and Lisa at a wedding event, as they prepared for their wedding. Before they set their travels ahead for a new beginning and a big move to sunny California, we made sure we photographed their engagement and wedding. Our engagement session led us to Malcom X Park in Washington DC, which had some really nice landscapes and awesome stone walls. It was an early morning, but we managed to get some nice shots before the sun came out in full force. Wedding pictures to come...

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...























0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP