Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Step Closer to College: Lisa

What were you doing when you were a senior in high school? I don't remember much about my senior year, except for SATs & ACTs, deciding where to apply, figuring out how to avoid attending class, and... FREEDOM! I wonder if much as changed?

When Lisa told me she needed some photographs to include in her senior yearbook page, I was happy to help out. Wait... page?? Yes, yearbooks have certainly evolved from the simple 1x1 photo in a tux that I had, to now... a full page?

As she goes through the difficult process of deciding on which college to attend, one thing that is certain is that she will miss her family when she does leave for college life, especially her younger brother, Alex. As we worked through the locations for our shoot, she advised that she wanted some photographs of Alex and herself for her future dorm and also as a keepsake for her mother.

We started off our day at the DC Waterfront in Georgetown and ended our day at her future alma mater in Bethesda, MD.

Best of luck this year Lisa! Hopefully your senior year in high school is a memorable one...

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...















0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP