Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family: Drew & Kristin

When Kristin called me to photograph her family (husband Drew and daughter Marielle), she advised me that she wanted the photographs to capture moments that sum up what their life is like everyday... fun and loving. Sounds simple, right? It was! I spent a day hanging out with the family at Meadowlark Gardens in Vienna, VA. From watching Drew and Kristin take turns chasing Marielle around, to the playful side of a father-daughter relationship, to some sweeter moments that Marielle would share with her Grandmother and Mother, we successfully captured what this family is about.

During our session, Kristin and Drew gave me some good tips for parenthood along with a homemade CD with vacuum sounds. Laugh all you want, but the disc worked wonders and I'm not sharing! I will however share some pictures from our session.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...





















0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP