Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WPPI 2011

I loved Vegas while I was there attending the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) event of the year. Most of the top photographers in the country were there to provide their insight on the world of photography. It was definitely an experience that provided inspiration and motivation to continually improve the work I already do, yet strive for more. While I didn't get to photograph too much while I was out there, I did get to meet and chat with one of the best in the industry, Jasmine Star.





I already miss WPPI, but looking forward to it next year!

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP