Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding: Randy & Janie

I've tried to think of something creative to write about Randy & Janie, but it's tough, so I'll keep it simple... they are one of the coolest couples that I have met and their wedding helped display their true love for each other. I don't believe Janie stopped smiling for one second throughout the entire day.

This wedding allowed me to step foot inside of an Iglesia Church for the first time. From the traditional details and decor of the church, to the choir singing in the back, the wedding certainly provided a warm atmosphere.

As a photographer, you hope to capture a few images that people can feel when they view them. Sometimes, you never know when you'll get it, but when you do, it makes you feel rewarded for your time. For me, it happened at the end of their banquet, when they finally managed to squeeze in a couple dances to wrap things up.

Cheers to an awesome couple and thank you for having me around! Now go have some kids so I can take some more pictures!

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...


































4 comments:

Anonymous May 13, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

James,

Thank you for capturing our most special day through these beautiful photographs; we are absolutely blown away with how they came out. You are a good friend and an amazing photographer. Now let me get go ahead and get started on them kids! haha

Much love,

Mr. & Mrs. Emralino

Traveling Man May 13, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Love the pictures!! Great joB!!!

James Woo May 13, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Mr. & Mrs. Emralino - thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!

Traveling Man - thank you as well!

Jewel August 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Randy & Janie...Congratulations!
May your love and deep respect for each other continue to grow and flourish...Eph 5:33
Kudos to you James...the photo shoot was warm and inviting...terrific work!!!

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP