Monday, November 21, 2011

Family: Karl & Andrea

Time flies by fast. While I have known Andrea for what seems like forever, it has been a little bit of time since we were able to catch up with each other. And now? She's flanked by three girls! Recently, we were able to take some time out to photograph her princesses in Georgetown.

The time was well spent, as I got to see each and every personality flush itself out. Ashley spent her time telling me how boats could fit in between her fingers and how she could crush them. Shelby found a way to make sure she got in front of my camera every moment she had a chance. Hailey... adorable, but clearly will rule this family when it's all said and done.

Karl/Andrea - thank you for letting me photograph your family - now go and have a 4th child please.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...










































2 comments:

Faith Walter November 21, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Wow, amazing photos, Jimmy!!! Love the one of Hailey by herself (the first one of her solo). You have a great eye and these are just beautiful. Fun to see Andrea like this! Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrea November 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Jimmy- You were amazing...you did a great job making the girls feel at ease and capturing some really great moments/expressions. As for your comment about having a 4th; well that's not going to happen...we have our hands full enough with the 3, as you saw :) But, we WILL be calling you again...THANKS!!!!

Andrea

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP