Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding: Curtis & Kristy

It seems like it was only yesterday that Curtis, Kristy, and myself were talking about the big wedding day and all of the details that would potentially go into it. That time came and went so fast! Fast forward to their wedding, which took place on their family's private estate in Accokeek, MD.

Curtis and Kristy had been waiting their whole lives for this day to arrive and it certainly showed. The effort that they put in was clearly visible from the details and decor, to the coordination of the day as a whole. From the huge candy stand that made me feel like I was at Willy Wonka's factory, to the hand-crafted decor, to the restored wagon used for the ring-bearers, to the vintage Cadillac used to transport them, to the fine-grained timeline for everyone to adhere to - this wedding was definitely one to remember for me.

Curtis & Kristy -- my sincere wishes for love and happiness to you both. Have lots of kids and of course... call me to photograph them!

Special thanks to my colleagues and second shooters Roland and Kingston for helping to shoot this memorable wedding.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...






































2 comments:

Roland August 31, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

the are breathtaking work bro! very nice!

James Woo August 31, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

thanks roland! awesome work as well!

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP