Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Aftermath

It was ugly this week, getting hit with thundersnow. The roads were horrific. In what normally takes 10 minutes to get to the metro station (6 miles away)... took 2 hours! Add in there a four-month old child crying in the backseat on and off for that ride and you can imagine the type of stress I had to go through to get a whopping 6 miles. The drive back? Not so bad... just another hour and a half...

For as ugly as the week turned out to be and for as many times I cursed my decision to move back here from the Bay Area, I can't pass up the four seasons and how awesome things can look after mother nature settles down.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP