Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family: Johnny & Evelyn

I'm still amazed at how my life has been flipped upside-down with the birth of my first child. I never listened to any of my friends' advice to get sleep, to have more structure, etc. It was always in one ear and out the other. Well... I have certainly learned my lesson. I miss my sleep, but I'm so busy with my son, that I don't have a chance to really miss it. The adjustment has been so tough, but I'm back to the blog!

Johnny and Ev asked me to photograph them in late Fall, along with their daughter, Addie. As I met them for the shoot, I suddenly realized that we had met a long while back and even had some friends in common. Addie was absolutely adorable. From running around at the playground, to dressing up as a ladybug (Halloween), there was always a smile on her face (courtesy of her playful parents).

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...
























0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP