Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Engagement: Sean & Shauna

I had the opportunity to photograph Sean and Shauna's engagement session in Washington, DC. We focused our time on the National Mall, highlighting the Lincoln Memorial. As Sean transitioned from casual clothing to his Army uniform, I realized it would be my first time photographing a soldier in uniform. I learned quite a bit about certain protocol and etiquette with soldiers when it comes to taking photographs.

Besides growing up in Maryland, Sean and I share one big thing in common... playing Call of Duty on the XBOX. Even more impressive was hearing how Shauna actually likes playing the game with him and watching! I tried to talk my wife into obtaining this perk, but failed miserably. While it's great to hear about the men and women who fight for our freedom daily, it's even better to meet one in person and hear some of their stories to truly appreciate the job they do for us.

Looking for a portrait or wedding photographer in the Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland Area? I know --shameless plug, but I have to do it...


















0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
James Woo
Washington DC Area

Email me: jwoophotos@gmail.com View my complete profile

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP